Terms and Conditions
Read the general terms and conditions of More Natural that apply on this page. Table of Contents
Article 1 - Definitions
- Article 1 - Definitions Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur Article 3 - Applicability Article 4 - The offer Article 5 - The agreement Article 6 - Right of withdrawal Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal Article 9 - The price Article 10 - Conformity and guarantee Article 11 - Delivery and execution Article 12 - Long-term transactions: duration, cancellation and extension Article 13 - Payment Article 14 - Complaints procedure Article 15 - Disputes Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
In these terms and conditions:
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
- Additional agreement: an agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services in connection with a distance contract and these items, digital content and/or services are supplied by the entrepreneur or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and the entrepreneur;
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or profession;
- Day: calendar day;
- Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
- Permanence agreement: an agreement that extends to the regular delivery of goods, services and/or digital content during a certain period;
- Durable data carrier: any tool - including e-mail - that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation or use during a period that has been agreed to the purpose for which the information is intended, and which allows unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
- Right of withdrawal: the consumer's option to cancel the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who is a member of Thuiswinkel.org and offers products, (access to) digital content and/or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer within the framework of an organized system for the distance sale of products, digital content and/or services, whereby up to and including the conclusion of the agreement use is also made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Model withdrawal form: the European model form for withdrawal. Annex I need not be made available if the consumer has no right of withdrawal with regard to his order;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having to be in the same room at the same time.
- Name of entrepreneur: More b.o.d.n. morenatural.nl
- Settlement & visiting address:
- Mulderspark 1 A
- 9351 NR Leek
Article 3 - Applicability
- Telephone number: 0612229861 Whatsapp availability: from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Chamber of Commerce number: 71894047
- VAT identification number: NL002227511B46
Article 4 - The offer
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded and orders between entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur's premises and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the consumer's request.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they can be read by the consumer can be stored in a simple manner on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise. /li>
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that applies to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. is the most favorable.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or are annulled, the remainder of the agreement and these terms and conditions will remain in effect and the relevant provision will be immediately replaced by a provision in mutual consultation. that approaches the purport of the original as much as possible.
- Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
Article 5 - The Agreement
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Images accompanying products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- any shipping costs;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and performance of the agreement;
- the period for acceptance of the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement will be archived after the conclusion, and if so, on which date it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, rectify it;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in case of a duration transaction.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal On delivery of products:
- The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the agreement of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, based on this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
- The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information about warranties and existing after-sales service;
- the information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- the requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of an indefinite duration.
- In the case of a long-term transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
- Each agreement is entered into under the conditions precedent of sufficient availability of the relevant products.
When providing services:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving any reason during 14 days. This cooling-off period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 30 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form or by means of another means of communication, such as by e-mail. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of dispatch. We will then refund the money to the customer's account within 14 days.
- If the customer has not indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal resp. has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- When services are provided, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons for at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the contract.
- To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon delivery.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return shipment will be borne at most.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or that conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Reimbursement will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer, unless the consumer gives explicit permission for a different payment method.
- In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any reduction in value of the product.
- The consumer cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the purchase agreement is concluded.
Article 9 - The price
- The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- which by their nature cannot be returned;
- that can spoil or age quickly;
- of which the price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for loose newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal;
- for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a specific date or during a specific period;
- of which the delivery has started with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
- concerning betting and lotteries.
Article 10 - Conformity and guarantee
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- In derogation from the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This dependence on fluctuations and the fact that any prices stated are target prices, are stated in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- these are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
- the consumer has the authority to cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In the event of printing and typesetting errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
Article 11 - Delivery and Performance
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the existing conditions on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. statutory provisions and/or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 2 months after delivery. Products must be returned in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The warranty period of the entrepreneur corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The warranty does not apply if:
- the consumer has repaired and/or modified the delivered products himself or had them repaired and/or modified by third parties;
- the delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or are otherwise carelessly treated or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or have been treated on the packaging;
- the defectiveness is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has set or will set with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and renewal Cancellation
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will be notified of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement without costs. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
- All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
- In the event of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement item available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of any return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time towards the end of the fixed term, with due observance of the agreed cancellation rules and a notice period of up to one month.
- The consumer can use the agreements referred to in the previous paragraphs:
- cancel at any time and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or period;
- at least cancel in the same way as they have been entered into by him;
- always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a fixed term.
- In derogation from the previous paragraph, an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of daily newspapers, weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a fixed term of a maximum of three months, if the consumer has extended agreement at the end of the extension with a notice period of no more than one month.
- An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly extended for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month and a notice period of a maximum of three months in case the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
- An agreement with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically at the end of the trial or introductory period.
Article 13 - Payment
- If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose termination before the end of the agreed period. move expensive.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the cooling-off period as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
- The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
- In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 15 - Disputes
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 2 months, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- At the oComplaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In case of complaints, a consumer should first turn to the entrepreneur. If the webshop is affiliated with Stichting WebwinkelKeur and in the event of complaints that cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, the consumer should turn to Stichting WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl). nl), he will mediate for free. Check whether this webshop has a current membership via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/ledenlijst/. If a solution has not yet been reached, the consumer has the option of having his complaint handled by the independent disputes committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision of which is binding and both entrepreneur and consumer agree to this binding decision. There are costs associated with submitting a dispute to this disputes committee, which must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- A complaint does not suspend the entrepreneur's obligations, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at its option, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
Article 16 - Additional or deviating provisions
- On agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply, only Dutch law applies. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
- The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be laid down in writing or in such a way that the consumer can use them in an accessible manner. can be stored on a durable data carrier.